Wanna make a cake but out of ingredients, no worries because we are going to introduce classy and yummy cake recipes that are absolutely perfect to bake.
These simple baking recipes are best for beginners in the baking world or a cake to bake when you are actually lacking of the ingredients. They are simple to bake, baked by using very few baking tools and minimal ingredients. Mainly, they are very delicious and super fluffy and moist to even have a slice of the cake. Here are popular cake recipes that are made with very few ingredients. Have fun.
All-Purpose Flour – 2 C
baking powder – 3 tsp
cocoa powder – 1/3 c
granulated sugar – 2/3 c
water – 1 c
vegetable oil – 1/4 c
vanilla – 1 tsp
Powdered sugar to dust
- Heat your oven at 325 F.
- Sift the baking powder, flour cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the water and sugar then combine it well till the sugar is melted and mix in the oil.
- Then include liquid mixture to the baking powder and flour then mix it well till it’s combined.
- Spray your round pan by a cooking spray or by oil.
- Bake your cake for 30 minutes, till your cake is baked super dry.
- Coll your cake and dust it by powdered sugar
2. Chocolate fondant cake
Bitter Sweet Dark Chocolate – 7 Oz
Butter Along With Sea Salt – 1/2 Cup
Sugar – 2/3 Cup
Large Eggs – 4
All-purpose flour – 3 Tablespoons
- Heat your oven at 350°F and spray a 9-inch springform pan with oil or butter.
- In a saucepan melt dark chocolate and butter and prevent chocolate against burning at medium heat. Mix in sugar after turning off heat.
- Include eggs, one by one by combining and folding in the flour and mixing it well.
- Pour this mixture on a springform pan then bake it for 15-17 minutes. Let it cool and serve it.
3. Buttermilk banana cake
All-purpose Flour – 1 1/2 Cup
Baking Powder – 3/4 Teaspoon
Baking Soda – 3/4 Teaspoon
Ground Cinnamon – 1/2 Teaspoon
Salt – Pinch
Chopped Walnuts – 1/4 Cup
Softened Unsalted Butter – 1 Cup
Caster Sugar – 1 Cup
Egg – 1
Ripe Bananas – 3
Buttermilk – 1/2 cup
- Heat your oven at 350°F and grease your pan.
- Sift baking powder, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix in walnuts and set aside.
- In another bowl cream sugar and butter and eggs. Puree your bananas by using a fork and mix them in the mixture and add buttermilk.
- Include dry ingredients, shifting until integrated.
- Bake this for 50-55 minutes,and cool it to serve.
4. Sponge cake
Flour – 1 Cup
Eggs – 5
Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Best eggs in a mixing bowl
- Now mix in flour and combine it by cut and fold procedure.
- If it’s mixed, include powdered sugar and stir it by cut and fold method. Your battery turns super fluffy.
- Finally better get ready to bake. You could even include chocolate chips or other ingredients in the batter.
- Decorate your cake frosting or buy a syrup.
5. Simple Blueberry cake
Eggs – 3
Sugar – 1 3/4 Cups
Butter Softened – 3/4 Cup
Vanilla – 1 Teaspoon
Flour – 2 Cups
Fresh Blueberries – 12 Ounces
- Heat your oven at 350 degrees. Then whisk sugar and eggs for 5-7 minutes.
- In this mixture eggs work as a leavening agent so never skip this phase.
- Now include vanilla and butter and combine it for 2 – 3 minutes. Mix in the flour till it’s mixed well and include blueberries and mix it.
- Pour this batter on a prepared pan and bake it for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool this cake fully and serve it.
Mood for cake. Rather than baking cake you can simply visit Mrcake website and pick a cake. Mrcake is a popular cake delivery service that offers a great assortment of designer cakes, heart shape, photo cakes, customized cakes more that are unique in flavours, designs, themes for your every celebration. Within few clicks get your cake from Mrcake at midnight or within 3 hours at affordable prices.