Holi is a colorful festival that is celebrated in India, with adults and children splashing colors over each other. As Holi is around the corner and the festival of colors is reaching, you don’t like to end this celebration without making or eating sweet treats. Holi is known for many sweet delicacies where cakes and Designer cakes are always outstanding in every celebration. If you are thinking of including much more fun in the Holi party this 2021, try to bake these below-mentioned Holi cakes. Below canes got a fusion of celebrations that blend your soul love for cake and Indian cakes.
1.Special holi cake
Holi is a pure celebration of colors. Bake this special holi cake that is bright and beautiful within every cake layer.
All-purpose flour – 200 gms
Milk – 1 cup
Butter – 60 gm
Sugar – 80-90 gms
Baking Soda- 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder- 1.5 tsp
Vanilla essence- a few drops
Sweetened Condensed milk- 1/2 tin
Food Colors – I to 3 colors you like. Use powder-based or gel-based
- Take a cake tin and spray it and dust it with flour. Heat your oven at 160° celsius.
- In a bowl, add melted butter and sweetened condensed milk, castor sugar then whisk this till it’s fluffy and mix in vanilla essence.
- Take another bowl, sift in the baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Stir this well.
- Fold in the flour to your wet ingredients and add milk. Add 3-4 tbsp of milk one at a time. Mix this to get pouring consistency.
- Separate your cake batter into 3 parts. Add 2 parts in 2 bowls and add 3 one in the first bowl. Now include food colors in separate bowls, Yellow in the one, Green in the second one, and red in the third one.
- By using a ladle pour your colored batters. Now add 1 tbsp of batter one by one and pour different colored batters on other colors.
- Bake this at 160° Celsius for 30 minutes.
- You can decorate this with a few drops of diluted food colors.
2. Eggless holi cupcakes
Why don’t you bake these little and colorful cupcakes that represent a bowl of colors? Oh, by the way, they even taste delicious too.
All-Purpose flour – 1 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp
Thandai mix – 3/4 cup
Warm Water – 1 Cup
Odorless Oil – 6 Tbsp
White Vinegar – 1 Tbsp
Baking Soda – 1 Tsp
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Green Cardamom Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Warm Milk – 1 tsp ( for soaking saffron)
For Cream Cheese Icing:
Cream cheese – 1 8 oz block
Unsalted Butter – 4 tbsp
Confectioners sugar – 2 cups
vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Heat your oven at 350F
- Warm milk in the microwave soaks a few saffrons in it.
- Line or grease cupcake pan
- Sieve the baking salt, baking soda, elaichi powder, and flour.
- Mix in water, Thandai mix, saffron, oil and stir this mixture well.
- Include vinegar and stir it.
- By using a scoop fill your cupcake liners 3/4 full
- Now pat cupcake pan over the countertop for removing air pockets
- Bake this for 15-20 minutes or more than that.
- Cool this fully and frost them.
For Cream Cheese Icing
- Whisk cream cheese and butter at low speed and scrape the bowl.
- Mix in vanilla extract again and stir this at medium speed.
- While beating this batter at low speed add confectioner sugar, slowly till it’s incorporated.
- Mix this mixture for 2-3 minutes more till it’s fluffy now include sugar to stiffen the icing.
- By using 1M Wilton tips, fill up 1/2 the icing bag.
- Refrigerate this for 15-30 minutes.
- Now place icing as it represents a pile of color, which gives it height.
- Drizzle colored sugar on the icing
3. Easy colorful Cake
Bake this super easy colorful cake to enhance your holi celebration.
White Cake Mix – 2 (16.25 Oz.) Boxes
Water – 2 Cups
Vegetable Oil – 1 Cup
Eggs – 6 large
Gel food coloring
White Or Vanilla Frosting – 3 Cups
Rainbow sprinkles – 2 cups
- Heat your oven at 350 degrees F. Grease your pans.
- In a bowl, stir water, eggs, cake mix, and oil. Beat this for 30 seconds at medium speed and for 2 minutes again.
- Separate this batter for 5 bowls, and add 1-1/3 cups for every bowl.
- By utilizing food colors, shade batter in different bowls such as red, yellow, green, and more.
- Begin by a little quantity of coloring, then modify as desired.
- Pour every colored batter in different cake pans or bake one colored better at a time. Set aside remaining batter till it’s ready to utilize.
- Bake this for 25 – 30 minutes or more till your cake is baked fully. Cool this for 10 minutes. And move this to cooling racks and cool it fully.
- If the cake has fully cooled, get ready to decorate.
- By using a flat spatula, layer a thin layer of vanilla or white frosting on the bottom cake layer. Top over remaining cake layers, layer frosting within each.
- Layer frosting all over the cake. Now freeze this for 1 hour.
- Layer with remaining frosting. Top this cake with colorful sprinkles. Freeze this till it’s firm and serve it.
Are you ready to bake a scrumptious cake this holi? Even if your answer is no it’s fine because you might not have supplies it time to bake. But you always got the internet with you to order a cake don’t you. Then without roaming here and there to buy a cake, visit Faridabadcake and get your cake at your doorstep within a few hours.
Faridabadcake offers a unique range of cake delicacies that are varied by shape, colours, sizes, flavours and prices. Right from vanilla, strawberry, carrot, pineapple, chocolate, blueberry to fruit cakes, cheesecakes are offered at Faridabad Cake. All you need to do is just visit their website and choose the cake you like and choose the delivery services and get it. You can even customize your special holi cake as you like.
cakes in faridabad serves your cake at midnight or even within just a few hours for all your last minute holi celebrations. Quality is something they never compromised upon. Get your cake now.